Full-time carpenter Dürfeld Constructors in Whistler, BC
Click here for the job description & contact person
Data entry and Administration Coordinator, North Vancouver
SBO Distributors Ltd. is a fast growing, fast paced sales and marketing agency working in the mid to high-end gift, jewellery, fashion and accessories/life style market. We work with leading department stores and independent retailers across Canada. We are looking for a strong candidate for a Data entry and Administration Coordinator.
A key member of the SBO Distributors Ltd team, the Sales and Administration Coordinator will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative support services, but will also work closely with our customers to ensure high customer satisfaction.
The candidate must be able to:
- Work independently in a small office of 1-4 people
- Enter data and sales orders proficiently and accurately in various forms from excel to online submission (training will be provided)
- See through order processes including order entering, confirmation, courier tracking and invoicing
- Handle inbound/outbound calls, providing all customers with exceptional positive customer service
- Assist with Marketing and Sales projects
- Perform day-to-day office tasks such as pack and ship small parcels, letters, and photocopy, scan documents, receive delivery (generally small deliveries).
- We expect the candidate to be efficient, honest, respectful, creative, independent, modest, growth oriented and possessing an excellent customer service mentality
Education and skills:
- Post Secondary degree or diploma
- Excellent command in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Tech-Friendly preferred – able to adapt to new software
- Have experience in SAP/Netsuite would be an asset
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge and/or competency in French is an asset
- Self motivated, analytical and very detailed oriented
- Highly organized and the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills on the phone and in person
- Passionate about helping customers and being the ambassador of the brands we represent
- Candidate must be reliable, responsive and good at relationship building
What we have to offer:
- A tight-knit team working closely together
- An open minded and flat management style with plenty of opportunities to offer
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- This position is a full time, permanent position. Following successful completion of probationary period, the position is eligible for health benefits.
- Very convenient office location close to bus stops and Sea Bus
- Excellent working environment
- Vacation pay aligns with BC Labour Standards
- Salary is commensurate with experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,000.00-$45,000.00 per year.